Estimated reading time: 1 minute, 57 seconds
Please keep in mind you will not receive any compensation upfront for this project. You work in exchange for an equity position in my company. Compensation is based on what you create and how it performs.
My company is looking to partner with an experienced and open minded programmer who can build a bot based on the Amazon API. The bot will be web based and written in PHP. Candidate will need to pass a stringent background check and skills test. Candidate will also need to sign several agreements and meet with my attorney and partners in Columbus, OH. The company will retain all rights to the code. I prefer the meeting to be in person but may consider a Skype meeting if necessary. The interview will be conducted with the partners and attorney.
The successful candidate will have an equity position in my company, earning money from the proceeds the bot generates. My company will reserve the right to buy out the equity position after a period of 18 months. This will be a lucrative project for the right candidate. Proceeds are possible upwards of 100K for the first year. To receive further details you must sign an NDA.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Coordinate with the Master Programmer (Bob)
- Daily status updates and weekly Skype meetings
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Experience and a fluent understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS), API's and PHP.
- Experience in HTML and building websites from scratch (No building on WYSIWYG platforms)
- Experience with Linux systems (if you can code in PHP, this is obvious)
- Ability to implement the script in a website you create.
- References and an established reputation.
- Willing to remotely work on our production server
Please submit examples of your work when responding. You will be sent an NDA form to sign and return.