Estimated reading time: 2 minutes, 10 seconds
- He has a team of 25 writers. I wonder what his expenses are?
- This same method can be used for celebrity and various types of curated sites.
- I have a list of the websites he owns, I plan on researching them this weekend and see what I can find out. If you want to be notified when I post my findings, be sure to join my email list below.
- Am I worried about market saturation? Not at all....
- It's interesting he (kinda) shared how he initiated traffic to his sites.
- There are so many ways to turn a buck online it makes my head spin.
- I share some of my projects publicly. I keep a portal for each one to stay organized. You can see some I share below:
And as the stories spread, Coler makes money from the ads on his websites. He wouldn't give exact figures, but he says stories about other fake-news proprietors making between $10,000 and $30,000 a month apply to him. Coler fits into a pattern of other faux news sites that make good money, especially by targeting Trump supporters.